8/16/2019

I finished my Chateau Mandala. I finished my 4-Panel Treescape. We went out to eat. We saw 2 DANCECleveland and Come From Away.

I am painting my Chateau Mandala.

I am adding details on my Chateau Mandala.
Mom, Emily and I went to the Dance Showcase at Playhouse Square.
We went for dim sum at Bo Loong with Lois and Doug.
I am painting my 4-Panel Treescape.

I am adding details on my 4-Panel Treescape.

I am painting grass on the ground.

Here are 2 of the panels of my 4-Panel Treescape.

I am adding more details on my 4-Panel Treescape.

The trees have bark.

I am adding leaves.

I am adding more leaves on my 4-Panel Treescape.

I feel happy about my 4-Panel Treescape!

I am adding plants with flowers on my 4-Panel Treescape.


Monica and I are standing in from of Come From Away Musical at PlayhouseSquare.

I am kissing the cod.

Joan, Desiree and I are standing in front of DANCECleveland at PlayhouseSquare. We saw BalletX.

Here are my cow paintings on wood.
Lois, Douglas and I are at L'Albatros Brasserie. Lois does the vegetable garden for L'Albatros. I love L'Albatros.

Your Friend, Seth

No comments:

Post a Comment