11/20/2019

We went to New York. We went to the Met. We saw Hadestown. I am painting still lifes. We are going out in Cleveland. I am making more ceramic flowers.


Look who ate here!

Delmonicos is the home of Baked Alaska.

We went to the Met in NYC.


We had lunch on the roof.
We saw Cleopatra's Needle from the dining room.

Mom loves this eagle.

We saw The Horse Fair by Rosa Bonheur.

Noah, Mom and I saw Hadestown at The Walter Kerr Theatre in NYC.

I love Hadestown.
This will be my next still life.

I am painting waves.

I painted a face on the Lonesome George tortoise.

There are clouds in the still life.

I am painting dark brown on the rock.

This is my still life.

Emily and I went to see Carmen with the Cleveland Ballet.



Holden, Jaime, Mom and I ate at Lyndhurst Grill.
Emily, Mom and I are eating on the stage of the State Theatre at PlayhouseSquare and we saw Dreamgirls.
This will be my next still life.
I am drawing horse and griffin on my canvas.
I am painting the horse with orange on my canvas.
I am painting rocks on my canvas.
I am painting the griffin wings on my canvas.
I am painting the horse's mane with red on my canvas.
I am continuing my ceramic flowers.

Your Friend,
Seth

No comments:

Post a Comment