4/18/2011

Mythic Creatures Mural for CMNH

        This is my artwork in The Museum of Modern Art Ukraine in Kiev, Ukraine. Koan wrote about my paintings in Kiev. "Seth, your works were among the most popular and many people posed in front of them for a picture." 
        This is my Mythic Creatures Mural in my house. Mythic creatures mural will go to The Cleveland Museum of Natural History in March 2012. I feel excited and peaceful. 

                                         Your Friend, 

                                         Seth




Kiev






Mythic Creatures Mural in my house



"Mythic Creatures Mural" Acrylic and gold leaf on Canvas, 7 feet by 21 feet,  7 panels. 



36" x 78", Acrylic on Canvas

36" x 78", Acrylic on Canvas

36" x 78", Acrylic on Canvas

36" x 78", Acrylic on Canvas


36" x 78", Acrylic on Canvas

36" x 78", Acrylic on Canvas

36" x 78", Acrylic on Canvas

No comments:

Post a Comment