9/15/2017

We are in America. These are pictures of us in France. We went to Italy to see my art in the Museo Internazionale Italia Arte. I feel astonished!

Lenny and his band came to play at David's birthday party in an old family home in Calce, France.

We are eating at David's birthday party in Calce, France.

They are playing the trombone and sousaphone.

I am standing with Lenny. Lenny is holding a banjo.

I am standing with Lenny and Tim on the balcony of our Airbnb in Paziols.

We are at our Airbnb for David's party.
We are eating with Frankie and Jo in Saint-Genest-l'Enfant.

This is the Buddhist Alter in the Royal Bangkok Restaurant.

I am standing next to Museo Internazionale Italia Arte sign. My paintings are inside. I feel grateful!

I am standing next to my paintings. They are in Museo Internazionale Italia Arte in Torino, Italia.

I am standing in front of Museo Egizio.

We are inside the Egyptian Museum.

I feel astonished!

I am standing outside of Museo Nazionale del Cinema in Turin, Italy.

We are at the top of the tower in Museo Nazionale del Cinema.

The dog and cat are at Museo Nazionale del Cinema.

This is the Black Stallion.

This is Katherine Hepburn and Baby.

This is Roy Rogers and Trigger.

This is Elizabeth Taylor and Lassie.

We are inside the movie museum.

We are in Avigliana, Italy.
Your Friend,
Seth

No comments:

Post a Comment