3/16/2011

Do You Want To See My Early Paintings?

        I did Moroccan Tiles.  The Freedom is in First Floor and Second Floor Stairwell.  Yo-Yo Ma plays The Cello Suites by Johann Sebastian Bach and I painted Cello Series.  I painted Seth's 21st Birthday Cake in 2004.  I painted Red Fantasy Horse w/ chin.  The Blue Whales live in The Ocean.




             Your Friend, 


              Seth
#458 Freedom.  08-23-03.  Oil on canvas.  10' x 6'.

     The Bottom of The Painting has Glass Blocks.  The Glass Blocks are from Someone Else's House.  Someone Else will be Seth's Friend.  David Shimotakahara from Groundworks came to my house.  I did this painting for his dance.  It is an Abstract.  I painted bottom inside and top outside.  At the beginning I sat in the middle of the canvas.  Then we went outside.  We nailed the canvas to the top of Garage.  I painted Strokes on the top listening to music.  Donna showed me how to do Gold on my canvas.  I like this painting.










#1
Moroccan Tiles with Peanut Butter Columns
9/19/03
oil on canvas
48 x 36
The Moroccan Tiles has woodblock printing. Peanutbutter columns from floor to ceiling. I used paintbrush and tools. I used the small palette knife for the first time. I feel excited and proud.



#4
Cello Series #1
11/1/03
oil on canvas
36 x 36
I painted 3 paintings while listening to Bach unaccompanied Cello Suites. I painted what I heard. I like Bach. Abby played The Cello for 1 day. Yo-Yo Ma played The Cello on CD for The Rest of The Time.

#10
Birthday Cake
3/30/04
acrylic on canvas
24 x 36

#13
Small Red Fantasy Horse
6/27/05
oil on canvas
28 x 50
Is smaller than the big, red fantasy horse. The horse’s face has chin, lips and a nose. The horse is smiling. The horse is happy. The grass is contrasts of green from cool to warm. I like this painting because the sky has clouds.

#14
Firecracker
6/7/05
acrylic on wood
40 x 84
I mixed blue and white colors to make the sky. The structures are made of wood and have many of diagonals. The track has many of lines, curves, waves and hills. Wooooaaaa!

#19
Blue Whale #1 with Bubbles
1/1/05
acrylic on canvas
20 x 81
The Bubbles are in The Water. I saw Whales in Maine, & New Jersey. I feel happy.

#21
Blue Whale with Seaweed
1/21/05
acrylic on canvas
18 x 81
The Whale swims in Water. The Seaweed is under the Blue Whale. The Ocean is Blue-Green. The Whale has flappers and tail. The Whale feels glad. I feel proud and excited.

#22
Blue Whale with Whale in Background
1/21/05
acrylic on canvas
18 x 84
The 2 Blue Whales are Blue. The Ocean is Blue. The Blue Whale has no fins. The Blue Whale has flappers, & tail. The Background has 1 Whale. The Whale feels excited and happy. I feel glad about the painting. The 2 Whales are swimming in the Water.

#23
Blue Whale with Eight Whales in Background
6/27/05
acrylic on canvas
18 x 84

#25
Peanut Butter Mountains
6/27/05
oil on canvas
20 x 30

No comments:

Post a Comment