8/05/2011

The Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center


        Seth's Artwork to go to the Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center.  The Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center is in Hanover New Hampshire in September 2011.  I will make 70 teeny tiny paintings at the studio.  Studio on the third floor. Color and Patterns in Rio. 

       Your Friend, 

       Seth
 #478 Grand Central Station, 7/22/11, Pencil on Paper 22.5" x 30"

The Fire Hydrant
The Telephone Wire with Bird
The Telephone Wire


The Telephone Wires with Clouds


Abstract in Acrylic. Tiny canvas. 


Overlap and underlap shapes. 2 paintings. 

Soft Pastel on paper

I am doing the soft pastel on paper. 



I continued soft pastel on paper. 


I started a red with pattern shapes on paper. 

I am doing a red with pattern shapes on paper. 

I continued a red with pattern shapes on paper and soft pastel on paper gradations from blue to yellow.
I saw Art in Rio. 

Sculpture Botanical Gardens outdoor. 

Naked people

Seth is in the Botanical Gardens in Rio

Debra and Seth are in the Botanical Gardens

Debra and Seth with Palm Trees

Orchids are in The Botanical Gardens

Tropical Flowers 



Monkey is on the roof at Botanical Gardens



No comments:

Post a Comment