4/20/2012

Mythic Creatures at CMNH. My Friend Lois Rose took my Pictures!

We went to The Mythic Creatures Exhibition at The Cleveland Museum of Natural History in Cleveland, Ohio on Friday, March 16, 2012.  Joel Alpern is my Friend.  Lois took my pictures at The Cleveland Museum of Natural History in Cleveland, Ohio. I met new friends.  I gave book signed books to people.  Hors d'oeuvres at The Cleveland Museum of Natural History Store at The Cleveland Museum of Natural History.  I feel gleeful!


Your Friend, 

Seth



I am standing between the Unicorn and Fantasy Griffin #1.

I am standing between the Pegasus and Griffin.

I am standing between the Hippocampus and Fantasy Pegasus #2.

Amy and I are in front of the Mythic Creature Mural Background.

I am standing next to Griffin, Hippocampus with Man and Chupacabra Sculptures.

I am standing next to Hippocampus.

Bob and I are standing next to Fantasy Pegasus #1.

I am standing next to 4 Fantasy Griffins.

I am standing next to Fantasy Griffin.

I am standing next to Fantasy Griffin #3.

The Dragon, Hippocampus and the Hippocampus with Man.

The Amphisbaena is a 2-headed Dragon.

The Griffin, Chupacabra and the Hippocampus with Man.

The Fantasy Griffin is flying in the air Sculpture.

The Griffin and the Dragon Sculptures.

The Griffin, Dragon and Hippocampus with Man Sculptures.

Hippocampus is hanging on the wall.

The Dragon, Griffin, Hippocampus and 2 Dragon Sculptures are in the background.

The Griffin, 3 Dragons and the Hippocampus Sculptures.

More sculptures!

The Dragon sculpture. 

The Pegasus. 

A Pegasus is Flying,

Goats are in a tree. 

Fantasy Hippocampus. 

King Kong is on the Empire State Building. 

2 Hippocampus and 3 drawings. 

The Gorgon. 

Pegasus is Flying the Clouds.

Fantasy Chupacabra #3.

The Pegasus is flying in the air. 

Debra, Lynda and I.

Joel Alpern and I.

Gabe Taxman and Hippocampus Painting. 

Fantasy Unicorn. 
Tom Taxman is in the background.
Amy, Harris, Jennifer, and Bill Duff. Bill is on The History Channel. 

Elisabeth Adams Marks, Pam Gibbon, and John and Peter. I feel proud.  

No comments:

Post a Comment