9/21/2012

I worked in the garden on my drawings. I made a picture of Sandra Newmark! I feel Proud and happy.

I worked in the Garden on drawings.  I did Hippocampus and Manhattan Floating on Silkscreens Artists Proofs with gouache and watercolor pencils.  I drew Sam and Sandra Moss Newmark is my grandmother.  Beja Alisheva came to my house.  The 2 Humpback Whales are Swimming over the Coral Reef in the Ocean.  I feel enthusiastic about the Garden and my artwork.


Your Friend,

Seth



Sam and Sandra Newmark. I did a drawing on watercolor paper from the picture. 

Sandra and Sam Newmark. I feel gleeful. 

I am drawing the Three Pots with Plants in my Garden. 
I am working on 2 pine trees drawing on paper.
The Two Pine Trees with plant in the foreground.


I will finish the Three Pots with Plants


I finished the Three pots with Plants


Seth and Beja in front of the Mythic Creature Mural

574 Manhattan Floating Silkscreen (Framed) 9/100


575 Hippocampus Silkscreen Artist Proof (painted by the artist) 1/10
    "The Blue Turqoise and Teal Striped Fantasy Hippocampus with Red Lips")
576
Hippocampus Artist Proof (painted by the artist) 2/10
 "The Fantasy Hippocampus with Purple Cross Hatch and Pink lips"
 

577 Hippocampus Artist Proof (painted by the artist) 4/10 
"The Dark Orange Fantasy Hippocampus with Wavy Blue Linesand scales have green lines"




      578 Hippocampus Artist Proof (painted by the artist) 5/10
     "The Blue fantasy Hippocampus with many of Wavy lines, scales have purple and
      Magenta and Maroon lines"  

579 Hippocampus Artist Proof (painted by the artist) 6/10
 "The Yellow Fantasy Hippocampus with different hues of Orange wavy lines Many scales with reds oranges, browns and yellows"







        
580
Hippocampus Artist Proof (painted by the artist) 7/10 
"The light red Fantasy Hippocampus with Greens, Blues and Purple Scales"


 581          Manhattan Floating Silkscreen Artist Proof (painted by the artist) 2/10 
   
                                                            "Manhattan Floating with Dark medium and Light graphite"


 582 Manhattan Floating Silkscreen Artist Proof (painted by the artist) 4/10
 "Manhattan Floating with Red pinkus monster and Brown Tree"


583 The Humpback Whales Are Swimming over the Coral Reef Oil on Canvas, 36 x 30





No comments:

Post a Comment