9/28/2012

I went to Unity for Autism in Canada. I have many Openings and Events. I have New Paintings


We are going to the Columbia Memorial Hospital in Hudson, New York. I am doing a book signing in Hudson. I am doing the Chef's Gala in New York City. Kip will hang my new paintings. We are going to the Cuyahoga Community College and Ursuline College. We are the keynote speaker. I went to Toronto, Ontario, Canada for Unity for Autism. Mom showed a slideshow of my art. I finished The Garden Abstract on the Golf Course. I added paint with Cake Decoration tips. I went to Niagara Falls. We ate at Brasa Brazilian Steakhouse. I rode on the Niagara Falls Observation Wheel, we saw the Niagara Falls 3D/4D Theater at Skylon Tower and Niagara's Fury at the Table Rock building. I feel Thrilled and Enthusiastic!


Your Friend, 

Seth





Columbia Memorial Hospital in Hudson,  New York. The Manhattan Floating in the East River is at my Opening. I feel Thrilled! 


I am having an Opening at Cuyahoga Community College and Ursuline College. I feel thrilled and gleeful!


Garden Abstract. I used cake frosting tips to paint this painting.  I worked on this painting in Toronto,  Ontario,  Canada. 

This is a detail of my Painting. 

This is a detail of The Garden Abstract. 



Seth and Amy at Unity for Autism event in Toronto,  Ontario,  Canada. 

Amy and Seth and Jeff and Debra went to Brasa Brazilian Steakhouse in Niagara Falls.

Photo of Mask in Brasa Brazilian Steakhouse

Photo of a monkey in Brasa. I saw monkeys in Brazil and Costa Rica. 


Photo of a Snake from Brazil. 

Photo of a Jaguar in Brazil. 



The School of Fish is in Howard O'Brien Office. I signed the painting. I feel excited and gleeful! 




I am writing Artist Statements for The Hippocampus Silkscreens

I am lying down on the floor in My Studio. 


I am drawing Sam and Sandra Louise Hilda Moss Newmark.

I am almost finished with the drawing of Sam and Sandra Louise Hilda Moss Newmark. 

Three Pots with Plants. I drew three pots with plants on the watercolor paper. I am almost finished with the painting of Three Pots with Plants on Canvas from the watercolor paper drawing. 



No comments:

Post a Comment