10/11/2013

I am painting in New York, Look and See!

We went to New York, New York on Monday October 7th 2013. I did a painting of George Washington, doors, and many abstracts in my studio with Kip in Brooklyn. I feel excited. I like New York City.

Your friend, Seth.

I drew the abstract salmon in pencil. It is a study for my painting in the next picture. 
I am drawing the abstract salmon with fantasy colors. I am painting reds, oranges, yellows, greens, blues, and purples. I feel enthusiastic about this painting!

I am painting New York City Door in the studio in Brooklyn, New York. 

I am holding the paintbrush. 

I am doing the spray paint on wood. 

I feel peaceful about the spray painting on the wood.
I am painting the New York City Door. 
I am spraying the airbrush on the wood panel. I feel peaceful and gleeful! 

I am painting George Washington. George Washington is the first president of the United States of America.
The wood panels have acrylics and spray paints. 


I am painting the abstract in acrylic with patterns. Multicolors.



No comments:

Post a Comment