9/05/2013

See my new paintings! I feel proud and gleeful!

The Albino Buffalo is in the Nighttime Sky.  The Mountains and the Hills are different hues of blues.  The Nighttime Sky has many of stars.  The Albino Buffalo feels excited and gleeful!
The Albino Buffalo is in North Dakota.  The Albino Buffalo feels peaceful!
I painted the Abstract Garden with multicolored leaves.  The leaves are reds, oranges, yellows, greens, blues, turquoises, teals, light aquas, aquamarines, blues, violets, purples, salmons, pinks, hot pinks, magentas and maroons.
The Abstract Garden with Echinacea Flowers.  The Echinacea Flowers are behind the leaves.  The Echinacea Flowers are different hues of reds, oranges, yellows, tangerines, salmons, pinks and light greens.  The Echinacea Flowers feel proud and peaceful!
The Big Pink Flower has different hues of pinks, hot pinks, yellows, aquamarines, turquoises, violets and purples.
The Echinacea Flower has different hues of pinks, tangerines, oranges, yellows, greens, light greens, blues, violets, purples, dark purples, magentas and different tones of blacks and whites.  The Echinacea Flower feels thrilled and proud!
I am standing next to my painting of Black-eyed Susans and Red Cardinal Flowers and I am spray painting.
I am holding the Black-eyed Susans and Red Cardinal Flowers painting.  I feel glad and proud about this painting!
I am doing the blow torch to make my painting look like stained glass.
I am doing the blow torch on Black-eyed Susan Flower.  Black-eyed Susan from my Garden.
Fire! I feel calm and comfortable.
I am holding my painting Clover in my Garden. I feel happy and gleeful!
I am standing next to Hibiscus painting!
I am standing next to the Naked Lady Flower painting!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Seth, For one of my college courses we are reading An Unexpected Life. My copy has yet to arrive, but I am excited to read it! As an art student I am very intrigued by your story and by your work. Your paintings are beautiful and it looks like you experiment with a large variety of techniques. I especially like The Abstract Garden with Echinacea Flowers and The Abstract Garden with Multicolored Leaves. I'm curious what your favorite media/technique currently is? Emily

    ReplyDelete