8/27/2014

I gave my silkscreens to Michael Symon and Maria Batali at the Autism Speaks Chef's Gala.

NEW VIDEO: One minute and 50 seconds. I am spraypainting Joe Pye flowers in my garden.

 
 

I am painting Jimmy Carter in Kip's studio in Brooklyn, NY.

I am painting my grandfather, Milton Newmark in Kip's studio in Brooklyn.

This is my grandfather.

I am giving my silkscreen to Michael Symon at the Autism Speaks Chef's Gala.

I am giving my silkscreens to Michael Symon and Mario Batali at the Chef's Gala.

I am standing next to Debra in front of the Eartha at DeLorme Headquarters in Yarmouth, Maine.

I am standing next to Elizabeth Reuthe in Maine.

I am holding the Cool Guy horse's face. I am with John Reuthe.

I am holding the Playbill Piece of My Heart Program from Broadway, NYC.

No comments:

Post a Comment