10/21/2014

We went to Fargo, North Dakota with Sandie Leyland and Frasier LTD.



We are in Prairie Public Radio in Fargo, North Dakota.

We are on the North Dakota Today Show in Fargo, North Dakota.

We are standing next to White Cloud the Albino Buffalo in Fargo, North Dakota.

I am standing next to New York, New York Left Side with Bridge at the Plains Art Museum in Fargo, North Dakota.

I am standing between the Nighttime Landscape and 2 Iguanas at the Plains Art Museum in Fargo, North Dakota.

I am standing next to 2 Iguanas at Vivid.

I am standing next to Fantasy Chupacabra #3 at Vivid.

I am standing next to 4 Treehouse monocuts at Vivid.

I am standing next to 3 Orange Fantasy Horse Faces at Vivid.

I am standing next to The Albino Buffalo in The Nighttime Sky at Vivid.

I am standing next to Triptych Trees Looking Up at Vivid.

I am next to Big Orange Fantasy Horse sculpture at the Vivid.

I am standing next Molly's Portrait Front View from the Gazebo in Little Cayman and Molly's Portrait Has Many of Front and Right Views at the Vivid. I am doing Cubism.

I am standing next to The Navy Blue Fantasy Horse sculpture at the Vivid.

I am standing next to Large Comet with Many Small Comets in Background at Vivid.

I am standing next to The Abstract Garden with Many Echinacea at Vivid.

My hand is next to Self-Study, Red at Vivid.

I feel gleeful and peaceful at Vivid!
 
Sandie Leyland is at Vivid at Plains Art Museum in Fargo, North Dakota.  We are with people at Vivid.
 
I am in Barnes and Noble Booksellers in Fargo, North Dakota.

Someone else wants to buy a book. I feel proud and gleeful!



No comments:

Post a Comment