11/18/2014

I put gold leaf on my Jaguar painting. My Jaguar has blue eyes.

 
This is my video. I am putting the gold leaf on the Jaguar painting in Kip's studio (1 minute 24 seconds)

I am painting the Jaguar without dots.  I feel proud and gleeful!

I am painting the dots on Jaguar.

I am painting more dots on Jaguar's legs and feet.

The Jaguar Painting is in my studio in Brooklyn, New York.
I am standing next to the On The Town Broadway Musical sign.  I feel proud!

I am standing in front of the Michael C. Hall Hedwig and the Angry Inch musical sign.  I like the show!

I am holding the Man in the Sun painting.  It will go to  Jeffery Newmark, mom's nephew at NASA.

I am holding the 4 Men in the Fantasy Suns painting.  It will go to NASA.  I feel excited and gleeful!

The 2 Blue-Footed Boobies is going to Sue's House in Teaneck, New Jersey.

Sue is standing with 2 Blue-Footed Boobies in her house in New Jersey.

My Loire Valley Castle #4 is unfinished. I am going to Cayman.  It will be finished in 2015.

The 3 Dolphin paintings are in the Gwynedd Mercy University Library.  I feel thrilled and gleeful!




Bernadette Walsh, Deb Schadler, and Mia McGlynn came to visit me in my house today. We will fly to Philadelphia in April. They brought me many presents.

Your Friend,
Seth

No comments:

Post a Comment