9/14/2015

We hung many of my new paintings in my home.

I am standing next to 3 Venetian Canal paintings in my breakfast room.

I am in breakfast room with 3 of my artworks.
I am standing next to Fantasy Joe Pye in my Garden and 2 Blowin' in the Wind Paintings.





I am standing between the Venetian Canal, Tuscany Landscape and 1 of my flower paintings.
I am standing in front of Whale Shark painting in my bathroom.

I an standing next the Fantasy Hippocampus and 2 Galapagos Sea Lion Paintings in the first floor bathroom.

I am standing between 2 Abstract Garden paintings in my first floor hallway.
I am standing between 2 flower paintings in back of first floor hallway.
I am standing next to the flower painting.
Many of flowers with Bumble Bee painting.
Many of Black-Eyed Susans.
2 Abstract Watercolor paintings.

3 Abstract Garden paintings are in the back staircase.

I am standing between 3 Abstract Garden paintings in my staircase.
3 more Abstract Flower paintings are in the back staircase.

I am standing next to the Abstract Garden painting at top of staircase.
My paintings are on 2nd floor back of hallway.
I am standing next the Waved Albatross and some Loire Valley Castle paintings.

The Pigs and Loire Valley Castle paintings are in the 2nd floor back of hallway.

 The Pigs and the Buffalo paintings.
I am standing next the Pigs and the Kangaroo paintings.


I am standing next to The Hungarian Horse and Hungarian Peacock painting.

I am standing next to the Pot with Canna Plant diptych paintings.


I am standing next to 2 Blowin' in the Wind paintings on the 2nd floor.
Your Friend,
Seth

No comments:

Post a Comment