2/25/2016

Now we are home. This is us in Little Cayman.

I am sitting next to Lenny.
The flower is upside down in Little Cayman.

The palm trees are blowing in the wind.

The hammock is in Blossom Cottage.
I am standing on the beach in Little Cayman with sunset.

I am standing on the beach with Great Blue Heron on the water.

The frigates are in the sky in Little Cayman.
I am sitting in the cart on the boardwalk.

I am standing next to Mom on the Sunset Cruise.
Lenny is standing on the beach in Little Cayman.

The iguana is on wood in front of Seth.

It is sunny in Little Cayman.

I am laying the hammock.

I am laying in the hammock. I feel happy, excited, thrilled, peaceful, gleeful and enthusiastic!

Lenny saw the iguana in Little Cayman.

I am standing with Fred the iguana in Little Cayman.

I am sitting with Lenny Schechter on the Sunset Cruise.

I am standing with Lenny Schechter on the Sunset Cruise with sunset in Little Cayman.
Your Friend,
Seth

No comments:

Post a Comment