5/31/2016

I am in Cleveland. This is my trip to Chateau de Chenonceau in the Loire Valley in France. We were in France for 34 days.

The horses are in France. 

The flowers are in the French countryside. 

Chateau de Gien is next to Loire River.

There are many churches in France.

I am standing next to Lenny and Debra at Aubigny-sur-Nere.

I am standing next to Chateau de Chenonceau sign.

Chateau de Chenonceau is further.

Sphinx is a statue. It is half lion and half woman at Chateau de Chenonceau. 

The Wax Museum, Galerie des Dames at Chateau de Chenonceau.

I am standing in front of Chateau de Chenonceau.

It is spring. The weather is cloudy and windy in Chenonceaux, France.

The flowers are on the Chancellery.

The Chancellery is at Chateau de Chenonceau.

I am standing in front of Chateau de Chenonceau in the Garden of Diane de Poitiers.

The Garden of Catherine de Medicis is at Chateau de Chenonceau.

I am standing in front of the Chancellery.

I am standing next to Chateau de Chenonceau.

I am standing in front of the door at Chateau de Chenonceau.

This is the fireplace inside Chateau de Chenonceau.

I am standing in front of stairs at Chateau de Chenonceau.

I am standing in front of the picture of Chateau de Chenonceau.

This is the top of the Tour des Marques at Chateau de Chenonceau.

This is part of the Chateau de Chenonceau building.

The two Sphinx statues are near Chateau de Chenonceau.

Chateau de Chenonceau is in background. I feel enthusiastic, gleeful, peaceful, happy, proud, glad, and excited!

Your Friend,
Seth

No comments:

Post a Comment