6/28/2016

We are in Cleveland. This is us in France. We had a picnic at Lenny's house. There was lots of music and food. There are two videos about 5 minutes long. You can hear music and see pastry. We went on the Batobus on the Seine in Paris. We stopped at the Eiffel Tower. We stopped at Notre Dame. There is a very fast video of Paris from the Eiffel Tower.




Debra and I are sitting at Le Bien Aller restaurant.

I am standing in front of Chateau de Sully-sur-Loire.

We are on the Batobus, a boat on the Seine River in Paris.

We saw the Eiffel Tower from the Batobus on the Seine River.

The Eiffel Tower is in Paris, France.

The other Statue of Liberty is in Paris, France.

Lynda, Lenny and I are sitting on the Batobus.

Lenny, Lynda and I are standing in front of Eiffel Tower.


Lynda and I are standing in front of Eiffel Tower in Paris, France.


Lynda and I are standing with the actor in front of the Eiffel Tower.


Lenny, Debra and I are standing in close-up of the Eiffel Tower.

Eiffel Tower feels gleeful!

I am standing in the Eiffel Tower. View of buildings in Paris.

I am standing in the Eiffel Tower in Paris, France.

I am standing in front of Notre-Dame Cathedral.

I am standing inside Notre-Dame Cathedral.

Lynda and Debra are standing in Notre-Dame Cathedral.

Lynda and I are standing in Notre-Dame Cathedral.

I am standing in front of the sculpture La Science at the Hotel De Ville.

I am standing next to Elodie Pobjois. Elodie is a dancer. She dances at the Crazy Horse and in Las Vegas. She invited us to Paris for the benefit. It is Autism Week in Paris. We are at Hotel De Ville. Hotel De Ville is the Mayor's Office. We came for the party. We have pictures of the party.
Your Friend,
Seth

No comments:

Post a Comment