7/05/2016

We are in Cleveland. This is our last blog from France. This is a party for Autism Week in Paris. It is in the Hotel De Ville. It is the Mayor's Office. It looks like a Chateau. There are three videos of the party. The party was gleeful. There was singing and dancing. It was just like Disney.

The band is playing in front of the Hotel De Ville.

I am standing in front of the band at the Hotel De Ville.

I am standing in front of the lion sculpture. We are going into the party.


I am standing next to the fireplace at Hotel De Ville.

I am standing in front of the painting at the Hotel De Ville.

I am standing in front of fireplace at Hotel De Ville in Paris, France.

I am standing inside the Hotel De Ville.

I am standing inside the Mayor's office.

The ceiling in the Hotel De Ville.

The Hotel De Ville has blues and purples just like Disney.

The artwork is on the ceiling in the Hotel De Ville.

The matador and the paper mache bull are in the Hotel De Ville.


The matador is an actor.
 

The sculpture is on the ceiling in the Hotel De Ville.

I feel gleeful about Hotel De Ville.

I am standing in front of the statue in Hotel De Ville.

I am standing in Rocking Malek's house.

I am standing in front of the house of Lenny's friend, Sylvain Vayssade, who makes pottery and honey.

I am standing in front of the Wine Cave.

The wine barrels are inside the Wine Cave.

I am standing inside the Wine Cave.

Dominique and his father built the Wine Cave.

I am sitting on Lenny's computer chair. I feel gleeful and enthusiastic!
Your Friend,
Seth

No comments:

Post a Comment