10/06/2016

I am in the London Biennale. I am going to London. Rebecca Groynom wrote about me so I am in Freshwater Cleveland. Come see met at the Cleveland Botanical Gardens. We are going to France. I feel gleeful!

It's About Time is going to the London Biennale.
Beatrice is my friend in France. Beatrice likes my art. Beatrice and I are going to London Biennale and then to Vienna together. I feel gleeful!


I am in Freshwater Cleveland. Rebecca Groynom wrote article about me. I feel gleeful!  You can see lots of pictures of my art. Click here to read full article.



I am standing next to my paintings at the Guren Gallery at the Cleveland Botanical Garden. Come meet me at the gallery from 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. on Saturday, October 8th, 2016.


I am standing next to the Yellow and Orange Fantasy Flower Abstract.

I am standing next to The Abstract Garden with Many Echinacea.

I am standing next to The Naked Lady Flower.

I am standing next to Purple and Gold Fantasy Scabiosa Flowers.

I am standing next to The Big Pink Flower.

I am standing next to Giant Black-Eyed Susans Abstract.

I am standing next to The Abstract of Garden with Flowers, Purple Flowers and Other Plants. This is spray paint.

I am standing next to The Abstract of Vertical Imaginary Shapes and Multicolors from Spray paint. I used cake decorating tips for paint to grow my brain.

I am standing next to Four Black-Eyed Susans. I used blowtorch on wood. 

I am standing next to Starburst Oriental Lily.

I am standing next to The Hibiscus Flower.

I am standing next to Fantasy Red and Green Fern.

I am standing next to Hot Pink Fantasy Acanthus.

I am standing next to Hot Pink Echinacea.

I am standing next to Tall Cardinal Flower in my Garden.  I used blowtorch on wood.

I am standing next to The Giant Purple Anemone.
I am standing next to The Tall Canna Plant with Flowers in a Gold and Bronze Pot. I used cake decorating tips to grow my brain. It was very hard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment