6/26/2017

We are in Italy! We went to the musuem in Chianciano to see my art.

We went to Tuscany, Italy. My art is in the Museo d"Arte in Chianciano Terme and The Chianciano EXPO. We went to Siena. We saw Marie Galgiardi. Patrizia and Fabio came from Rome.

I am standing with Marie Galgiardi in front of her Museo d'Arte di Chianciano Terme, Italy.
 
Mom and Lenny are laughing at dinner in Lyon, France.

I am standing in the hay field,  near Lenny's house in Coullons, France.

We are sitting at the picnic table.

I am holding wine at the restaurant in Chianciano, Italy.

I am walking with Mom and Lenny in Siena, Italy.

We are eating Gelato in Siena, Italy.

I am sitting with Gelato on the table. I am in Orvieto, Italy.

I am standing in front of the Duomo di Orvieto.

I am standing on top of the tower in Orvieto, Italy. 500 steps.

I am standing in Chianciano, Italy.

Lenny and I are sitting on the swinging chair in Chianciano, Italy.

I am standing in San Quirico D'Orcia, Italy.

I am standing in the garden, in San Quirico D'Orcia.

I am standing between 2 of my paintings, in the Chelsea Gallery at the Chianciano EXPO.

  Patrizia, Fabio, Mom, and I are standing next to my It's About Time, painting in the Museo d'Arte di Chianciano Terme. Patrizia and Fabio came from Rome to visit.               


We are standing in Mâcon, France. The statue is of men carrying the grapes.



Your friend,
Seth
www.sethchwast.com
www.facebook.com/sethchwast
instagram.com/sethchwast/








No comments:

Post a Comment