10/08/2017

I went to Rome to see my art!

I went to Rome. My art was in a gallery at the Vatican. I will go back to Rome in January! I met Magda and Lidia. I will go to a conference in Rome.


I am standing in front of pond at Villa Borghese gardens.

I am standing in front of Lion.  I like lion.

I am sitting on the chair.  I like the flowers.

I am standing next to Gabriele.  Gabriele will show my art in Milan and Rome.

I am holding Certificate of Honor.  My art is in the gallery.

I am standing in front of Galleria La Pigna.  I am wearing my medal.

I am standing on the Monte Mario hill in Rome.  I feel astonished!

I am standing with Rebecca on Monte Mario hill in Rome.

I am standing with Debra in Giardino degli Aranci in Rome.








I am standing in a cave in Villa Doria Pamphili park.

I am standing in front of the Villa Doria Pamphili.

Lenny, Debra, and I are sitting on the bench.

I am standing in front of the fountain.  I feel enthusiastic!

We met with Dr. Magda, Dr. Lidia, and Monica.  We will go to a conference about me in Rome.

I am standing with Debra, Monica, Magda, and Lidia.  I feel grateful.  
 
 
Your friend,
Seth
www.sethchwast.com
www.facebook.com/sethchwast
instagram.com/sethchwast/

No comments:

Post a Comment