10/22/2017

I am in France!

I am in France. I took my art to Paris. We went to Dominique's wine cave and Sylvain's honey farm.

Grand China Publishing House from China, the publisher of the Simplified Chinese edition of the book Islands of GENIUS: The Bountiful Mind of the Autistic, Acquired and Sudden Savant, said,
 "Seth Chwast's artworks in the English edition of the book are so interesting and touching. And we believe that including them in the Chinese edition will draw much attention from Chinese readers."

I am in a book in China.  China is in Asia.  I feel astonished!



I am standing in front of buildings in Gien, France.

I am standing in front of trees at the forest in Coullons, France.  I like it.

I am in the newspaper in Gien, France.  I feel astonished and grateful!

I am standing in front of Dominic's wine cave.

I am drinking wine in the cave.

I am eating a crepe at Crêperie Fleur de Sel.

I am standing in front of the Loire River.  It was raining.

I ate Coq au Vin at Alain's house.

I am sitting on the couch at Eric Patou's La Vache Noire gallery in Paris. My art will be at La Vache Noir.

I am holding the honey.  I am standing with Sylvain.  Sylvain is holding King Seth Dreams book.

I am standing with Marie Claire at La Grillade restaurant in Canal de Briare. She is holding King Seth Dreams book.  I feel astonished and grateful!

I am standing on the road near Lenny's house.

I am holding wine at Le Bien Aller restaurant.  I have goat cheese, walnut bread, and salad.  


No comments:

Post a Comment