1/04/2018

Budapest 3-D Museum




 We are back in France, this is my art trip to the 3-D Museum in Budapest. 


I am standing in front of angel wings. I feel astonished and enthusiastic!

This is me cleaning a window. I feel proud and astonished!

I am opening my arms and doing the ballet. I feel glad and laughter!

I am sitting under the crab. I feel happy and proud!

I am pushing the door to keep the T-Rex out of the Museum. I feel glad and gleeful!

I am standing between the sharp knives. I feel proud and peaceful!

I am feeding the tiger. I feel glad and peaceful!

The monkey is sitting on my head. I feel thrilled and gleeful!

I am picking money up off the floor. I feel excited and peaceful!

I am petting the bear. I feel thrilled and enthusiastic!

I am sitting on the bench at Christmas. I feel happy and excited!

Mom is standing in front of Angel wings. 

We are pushing the door to keep the T-Rex away. I feel glad and astonished!

We are picking up money that has fallen from the vault. I feel proud and enthusiastic!


We are sitting on the bench at the Holiday painting. I feel thrilled!

We are pushing the door while the T-Rex try to get through. Tim is looking his mouth. I feel astonished!

We are washing our hands in the water. I am pouring the water. I feel grateful!

Mom is sitting on the fake bench and we are standing listening to the angel playing violin. I feel peaceful and grateful!

Tim and I are playing the piano. Mom and Lenny covering their ears. I feel enthusiastic and laughter!



Your Friend,
Seth 


No comments:

Post a Comment