1/30/2018

We were in Rome from January 17 - 22

Taylor came to Gien and we visited the Faiencerie de Gien.

We went to get honey.

We are standing in front of Chateau de Sully-sur-Loire.
Taylor and I are standing in front of Chateau de Sully-sur-Loire.

We met with Dr. Magda and Dr. Lidia for breakfast in Rome.

I am signing my book.

We brought my paintings to Rossocinabro Art Gallery.


We went to my opening at the E-Campus Gallery with Gabriele and Roberto Giulliani.

I got a medal at my art show.
Mom and I are standing on one of the seven hills in Rome.

I am standing in front of Circus Maximus.

I am standing in front of the Arch of Constantine and the Colosseum.

We are standing in front of the Arch of Constantine.

I am standing in front the Roman Forum.

I am standing at the Time Elevator Roma entrance.

This is the Trevi Fountain.

I am in the Orange garden.

I am standing in front of fountain outside the garden.

We had dinner with Mark.

I am in front of the model of the Circus Maximus.
Your Friend,
Seth

No comments:

Post a Comment