3/29/2018

We went to Sicily!

We arrived in Catania, Sicily. I am standing on the balcony of our hotel. I feel excited!

We went to Piazza Duomo and saw the elephant.

My mom and I are standing in front of a beautiful tree in Catania. I feel gleeful!

Noah and I are standing on Mount Etna.

I am standing on the lava rocks of Mount Etna.

We visited a cave made by lava on Mount Etna.

I saw the highest peak of Mount Etna. I feel proud.

We went to the coast of Catania and saw rock formations made by lava from Etna.

We went to Palazzo Biscari in Catania. There was a market inside.

We visited Castello Ursino. It was raining.

Noah and I are standing in Alcantara Gorges. I feel happy.

I am looking at Alcantara Gorges from above.

We are on our way to Taormina in Sicily!

We went to the ancient Greek theater in Taormina.

We went to the highest point of Taormina.

I am standing in the ancient Greek theater in Taormina.

I am looking at the stadium seating of the ancient Greek theater in Taormina.

I am in Taormina looking at the coastline. I feel peaceful.
Your Friend,
Seth

No comments:

Post a Comment