2/28/2019

I am in Cleveland. We went to France and Amsterdam and Rome. I feel happy and grateful!

This is a horse with a horse in background behind our house.

The cows are down the road from our house in France.

I am working on the Watercolor Triptych with Flowers.

Malek and I are standing in front of Elvis Presley at Restaurant de l'Etang des Bois in Vieilles-Maisons-sur-Joudry, France.

We are standing in front of Vincent Van Gogh in Amsterdam.

We are standing in front of the glass garden flowers at Van Gogh Museum in Amsterdam, Netherlands.

I am standing in front of an Amsterdam canal.

I am standing on a bridge over the canal.

I am standing in front of a Rembrandt in the Rijksmuseum in Amsterdam, Netherlands.

I am in my first Scotch and Soda shirt. I feel grateful.
These are the watercolors for my new book "King Seth goes to France". The Canals in the Loire Valley #1.

The French Forest #2.

A Misty Thursday Morning in Gien, France.

Watercolor Triptych with Flowers painting #1.

Watercolor Triptych with Flowers painting #2.

Watercolor Triptych with Flowers painting #3.

Fantasy Watercolor, The Gien Chateau behind our fields.

Autumn Leaves on the neighbor's house in Gien, France.
2 Horses in front of the Loire River with Sycamore Trees.
The Gien Bridge in front of Gien buildings.

The Bird Outside My Window.

We are sitting in a booth at Rinascente in Rome, Italy.

This is chocolate in Rinascente, Rome.

We are standing in front of a wall in the Orange Garden in Rome, Italy.
Your Friend,
Seth






No comments:

Post a Comment