10/14/2018

We went to the Cliffs of Dover! We had lots of parties. We are eating corn, apples and tomatoes from our garden.



We are at Restaurant de L'Etang des Bois. I am standing with Malek and Elvis.

I am holding a gourd in our garden.

Sylvie made a tart with apples from her garden..

I am standing in front of a shark statue in Boulogne-sur-Mer, France.

I am on the ferry near the White Cliffs of Dover.

We are holding corn from our garden. I ate corn with Alain.

We went to Nigloween at Nigloland!
                         
I am standing with a skeleton horse at Nigloween!


We saw the headless horseman.

We go to see the horses every day.

I rode a horse on carousel in Gien.
I am working on a mandala. I feel peaceful!

We are playing happy birthday at Lenny's house.

We had a party at La Grillade Restaurant.

I am standing on a bridge in Chatillon-sur-Loire, France.


I am standing in Gien.


We found a secret garden in Gien.

Your Friend,
Seth

No comments:

Post a Comment