6/27/2019

We are in Cleveland. This is our trip to Rome for my solo exhibition at Galleria Il Collezionista.



This is the opening for my solo show in Rome.

I am at my opening in Rome.

I am standing at my opening. I feel wonderful!

I am standing next to my art. I feel happy!

I am holding my award. I feel astonished and gleeful!

The art critic is talking to the TV people.

I am holding my certificate. I feel proud!

I feel grateful and peaceful!

I am holding my certificate. I feel glad!
We came to Rome for 10 days for my exhibition. We are standing in the Rose Garden.

We are at Riserva Naturale di Monte Mario. This is 1 of the hills of Rome.
I am standing in front of Trevi Fountain. I feel enthusiastic!

There are many mirrors at Doria Pamphili Gallery in Pigna, Rome.

I am standing behind the centaur sculpture at Doria Pamphili Gallery in Pigna, Rome.

The Jewish section of Sant'Angelo, Rome.

Noah and I are standing in front of a lion at Caffe del Pincio.
We went to The Time Is Out Of Joint at Galleria Nazionale D'Arte Moderna in Rome, Italy.

I am standing behind the lion at Galleria Nazionale D'Arte Moderna in Rome, Italy.

Hercules and Lichas at Galleria Nazionale D'Arte Moderna in Rome, Italy.
I am standing next to the Underdogs at Galleria Nazionale D'Arte Moderna in Rome, Italy.

I am lying on the art at Galleria Nazionale D'Arte Moderna in Rome, Italy.

I am in the dining room. I feel thrilled and excited!
Your Friend,

Seth

No comments:

Post a Comment