7/11/2019

We are in Cleveland. We flew to Rome for 10 days for my solo show. In the middle we flew to London for 4 days for The London Biennale. This is my trip to London.

Noah is sitting in the taxi in Chelsea, England. We flew to England from Rome for The London Biennale. We dressed in the taxi from the airport!

We are standing in front of Chelsea Town Hall in London.  I feel grateful and gleeful!

We are standing next to my Green Mandala Abstract. I feel happy and enthusiastic!

I am standing next to It's About Time. I feel astonished!

The cake is at London Biennale.

This is A. Wong Restaurant in Westminster, London. This is a mushroom dim sum on fake grass.

Mom ate seafood at A. Wong Restaurant in Westminster, London. This is 1 scallop.

We are at Royal Academy of Arts in Mayfair, London.

This is Saint Sebastian. The show is The Renaissance Nude.

We are at Trafalgar Square.

The Tigger is at The National Portrait Gallery in London.

The man is standing in the middle of the air in front of The National Gallery in London.

Botticelli, Venus and Mars.

Noah and I are standing at The National Portrait Gallery in London.

We are on the boat. We saw the London Eye in Westminster.
We are at the award ceremony at Chelsea Town Hall.
I received The Arts Critics Special Mention for Excellence award!

Then we went to eat cake.
Your Friend,

Seth


No comments:

Post a Comment