8/30/2019

I am working on my grape painting. I am doing a still life of 3 of my sculptures. I finished my Chrysler Building with Godzillas.

I am drawing my grapes.

I am painting my grapes.

I am adding more colors on my grapes.

I am adding green on my grapes.

I am adding magenta on my grapes.

I am adding pink, orange, yellow and light pink on my grapes.

More details on my grapes.

I am drawing grape leaves.

I am adding green stem on my grapes.


This is my still life. I will do a painting of 3 of my sculptures.

I am drawing my hippocampus and starting my dolphin.

I am painting my horse and the mane of my hippocampus.

I am adding coral to the top of my hippocampus.

I am working on my Chrysler Building with Godzillas. I am painting the roller coaster.

I am painting people in the roller coaster.

I am adding more details to my hot air balloon.

I am adding more details to my second hot air balloon.

I am painting the fire in the third hot air balloon.

I made scales on godzilla. I made electric blue designs on my building.

Your Friend, Seth

No comments:

Post a Comment