9/06/2019

I am at the Sustainability Center at the Cuyahoga County Fairgrounds with 30 of my paintings.

I am at the Sustainability Center at the Cuyahoga County Fairgrounds with 30 of my paintings.

This is me and the wind turbine.

I am standing next to "The Five Fish in the East River" and "The Pink Octopus with Many Fish."

I feel grateful! Here is my "Purple and Pink Fantasy Griffin w/ Golden Wings",  "Windmills for Electric Power #1" and "Fantasy Griffin with Multicolored Purple Feathers."

I feel glad! Here is my "The Squid with Many Crabs", "The Crab and Squid with Many Fish" and "Electric Guitar with Vibrant Flowers."

I feel proud! Here is my "The Bird on the Tree in Front of New York City Building with Streetlight."

I feel happy! Here is my "The Abstract of Garden with Flowers, Purple Flowers and Other Plants" and "The Frigate Bird."

I feel excited! Here is my "Two Iguanas" and "3 Pots in My Garden."

I feel thrilled! Here is my "The Electric Power Windmill with Clouds on Lake Erie" and "Violet Abstract Mandala."

I feel enthusiastic! Here is my "Manhattan Floating Silkscreen Artist Proof (hand-painted by the artist)".

I feel peaceful! Here is my "African Mandala with Elephant, Tree, and Sun" and "2 Hot Air Balloon Mandala." The African Mandala is going to live with Nick Willis.

I feel gleeful! Here is my "Train Inside the Tunnel Mandala."

I feel astonished! Here is my "2 Waved Albatross Heads."

I feel wonderful! Here is my "The Lavender and Purple Galapagos Sea Lion" and "Fantasy Hippocampus #2."

I feel pleased! Here is my "The Scalloped Hammerhead Shark."

I feel delighted! Here is my "The Big Whale Shark."

I feel tranquil! Here is my sea turtle painting.

I feel lucky! Here is my "Many of Angelfish in Coral Reef."

I feel calm! Here is my "The 3 Four Striped Damselfish with Many Far Away Fish and Coral Reef."

I feel nostalgic! Here is my "The Lionfish."

I feel excited! Here is my "Eye of the Parrot" and "Pink Cone Flower in My Garden."
Holden and I are standing with my "The Curacao Waterfront."

Your Friend, Seth

No comments:

Post a Comment