12/04/2019

We framed some of my drawings. Here are the 7 watercolors for my book "King Seth Visits a Farm in France." Here are my 3 watercolors from Amsterdam. Here are my 6 drawings from Little Cayman. I have a flower, my goats, and the Curacao waterfront. I feel enthusiastic, excited and calm!



The Gien Bridge in Front of Gien Buildings.
Autumn Leaves on the Neighbor's House in Gien, France.


Fantasy Watercolor, The Gien Chateau Behind Our Fields.

Watercolor Triptych with Flowers - Painting #1

Watercolor Triptych with Flowers - Painting #2
Watercolor Triptych with Flowers - Painting #3

2 Horses in Front of the Loire River with Sycamore Trees

The Tulips of Amsterdam.

The Gate at the Amsterdam Canal.

The Conservatorium Hotel in Amsterdam.

The Red-Footed Booby is Standing on a Palm Tree.


The Queen Triggerfish.

The 10 Fishes.

The 12 Tropical Fishes.

2 Rainbow Fantasy Parrots Facing Each Other.

Fantasy Toucan.

Naked Lady Flower.

The Happy Goats.

Fantasy Buildings are in Willemstad, Curacao.

Your Friend,
Seth

No comments:

Post a Comment