12/18/2019

I am doing still lives, roller coasters in the clouds, butterflies and porcelain flowers. I feel thrilled!

This will be my next still life.

The dragon and griffin are in the sky.


I am painting griffin's feet.

The sky is blue.

We saw The National Geographic woman who climbed Mt. Everest.

I am making a lily with porcelain. 
Nikki, Mom, and I went to RUBBERBAND Dance.

The RUBBERBAND dancers are on the stage at PlayhouseSquare.


The roller coaster has 1 train with people.

I am making a sunflower with porcelain.

Holden, Jaime, mom and I went to see The Band's Visit at PlayhouseSquare.

We went to the MedWish benefit at Shari Goldberg's house. 3 cast members from The Band Visit came to perform.


My butterfly painting is finished.

I am signing my painting.

The sky has many colors. The painting is unfinished.

Your Friend,
Seth

No comments:

Post a Comment