2/19/2020

We are in St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands. We are in America. We had lots of fruit. We went to Plantation Crown and Hawk Botanical Garden. We went to many beaches and bays. We rode the SkyRide.

Brooke made scrambled eggs with goat cheese, tomatoes and fruits for breakfast.


I am standing at Plantation Crown and Hawk Botanical Garden in St. Thomas.

This is a tropical flower at Plantation Crown and Hawk Botanical Garden in St. Thomas.
We are standing at Plantation Crown and Hawk Botanical Garden in St. Thomas.
The macaw is standing at Plantation Crown and Hawk Botanical Garden in St. Thomas.

The macaw is at Plantation Crown and Hawk Botanical Garden in St. Thomas.
Brooke and I are standing next to palm trees in St. Thomas.

Brooke made a fruit plate with pomegranate, oranges, carambolas and watermelons.

Brooke made breakfast with scrambled eggs, goat cheese and fruits.

Brooke and I are standing at Baye de Grigri in St. Thomas.

I am standing in front of Baye de Grigri in St. Thomas.
We ate lunch at Virgilio's Italian Restaurant in Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands.

Mom liked the art at Virgilio's.
I am standing on the road in St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands.

I am holding a vine in St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands.



I am standing in front of Lovenlund Bay in St. Thomas.


I am sitting in the SkyRide in St. Thomas.

We are holding drinks at Tickles Dockside Pub in St. Thomas.


No comments:

Post a Comment