2/05/2020

We are in St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands. We are in America. We are at Coral World and Phantasea Gardens.

I am standing at Coral World Ocean Park in St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands.

I am standing in front of Undersea Observatory Tower at Coral World Ocean Park in St. Thomas, U. S. Virgin Islands.

We took pictures of the French Grunt in the Undersea Observatory Tower.

We can see the Yellowtail Snapper.


This is Coki Bay at Coral World Ocean Park in St. Thomas.

We are standing in front of the Coki Bay at Coral World Ocean Park in St. Thomas.
I am standing by the rainbow lorikeets at Coral World Ocean Park in St. Thomas.
 I am holding the cup of nectar. The lorikeet is drinking from the cup.

The lorikeet is sitting on my hand drinking nectar.
The Rainbow lorikeet is sitting on a rock.

The Rainbow lorikeet is standing on a rock at Coral World Ocean Park in St. Thomas.


We did the sea lion experience. The sea lion is kissing me.

The sea lion is kissing mom.
The sea lion is doing tricks at Coral World Ocean Park in St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands.
Mom and I are standing at Coral World Ocean Park in St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands.
Brooke made fried eggs with goat cheese, tomatoes and fruits for breakfast.


I am holding the umbrella at Phantasea Tropical Botanical Garden in St. Thomas.

We are sitting at Phantasea Tropical Botanical Garden in St. Thomas.


This is Long Bay in St. Thomas.

I am standing in front of Long Bay.

No comments:

Post a Comment