5/29/2011

Me in my Studio, I am in 2 books, me in Rio in October



I am painting the 3 Dolphins


I am painting the 3 Dolphins in my house




I am holding The Green Fantasy Dolphin in The Night Sky



3 Sculpture of Fantasy Griffins


The 3 Sculptures of Fantasy Griffins are on my Rolling Studio Table

I am holding The Fantasy Griffin #4 is on my Rolling Studio Table

I continued Abstract Coral


My Paintings are in 2 books


I am in Artism The Art of Autism



My Seth's Artwork is in my book

The 3 Faces.  Me and 2 Self-Studies at The Museum of Modern Art of Ukraine
Copacabana Beach is in Brazil

I am standing in front of Sandcastles and Sign on The Rock


I feel happy

I am on Copacabana

Disney World Sandcastle

Sugar Loaf Mountain

Rio de Janeiro

Statue of Christ The Redeemer


No comments:

Post a Comment