6/15/2011

My Coral Painting and Patterns in Rio


This is me in my studio on the third floor in my house. I continued the Abstract Coral. The patterns are on the ground in outdoor Copacabana in Rio De Janeiro Brazil. I like to travel. We are going to Italy and France I wish I hope. We are going to Curacao in November. I feel enthusiastic and gleeful. 


             Your Friend, 

             Seth


I continued Abstract Coral 


I am Painting the black lines around the shapes

I am holding the Abstract Coral 

I feel happy about holding the Abstract Coral

I continued the new Abstract in Oil

Patterns of different shapes 

I feel gleeful about patterns

I feel enthusiastic and peaceful about patterns

Waves patterns are on the ground 

The waves patterns are on the ground at Copacabana in Rio De Janeiro, Brazil.
I feel  proud and gleeful about the waves patterns. 

No comments:

Post a Comment