10/14/2011

Studio Photos for Mythic Creatures. I saw Helen and Ira in San Francisco


       Mythic Creatures are in my house.  Mythic Creatures will go to Cleveland Museum of Natural History. I am working on the Kraken and the Unicorn.  Debra and I saw Ira and Helen in San Francisco.  We saw the Golden Gate Bridge.  I feel Excited. 

      Your Friend, 

      Seth





I put the name and date on The Kraken

The Kraken is finished



I started the Unicorn 

I am drawing the landscape


I continued the Unicorn landscape

I am painting the sky

I continued the sky
I am painting the hills


I am painting the hills


I continued the Hills

I am painting the grass

I am painting the tree trunks

I am painting the trees
I am painting the hills




Seth is in front of the Periwinkle Horse in Ira's house in San Francisco

Seth and 2 Griffins in Ira's living room

Seth and Happy Birthday Pegasus in Ira's house.  I feel gleeful.

We are standing in front of San Francisco


Helen and Seth are standing in front of The Golden Gate Bridge. 

Debra and Seth are standing in front of San Francisco. 

No comments:

Post a Comment