12/09/2011

We went to Curaçao. My show at Landhuis Bloemhof Gallery.





      I went to Curaçao.  Debra, Amy, Lynda, and I went to Willemstad, Curaçao.  My artwork is at Landhuis Bloemhof Gallery. I feel gleeful and excited about the show. Michele Russell is my Friend.  I met Michele's mom Diane.  We went out to dinner with Michele many of times.  We went to Cravings. I saw Krissy Capriles.  I sold 6 paintings.  I feel happy and peaceful.  I love Curaçao.  I want to go back to Curaçao in 2012 and 2013.  


   Your Friend, 

    Seth







Krissy and I in front of the Orange Marmalade Pinto Fantasy Horse 
The sculptures feel proud

Seth and Blue Dolphin in the Red Background and Blue Dolphin in the Red Background

Sculptures on Pedestals


Seth and The Curaçao Waterfront
Seth and Rocket Man #2

Seth and Orange Marmalade Pinto Fantasy Horse, Blowin' in the Wind, and Crocodile Rock #4

Seth and 12 Horses Faces and Electric Power Windmills with Self-Study

Seth and 2 Turtles and Giant Octopus

Seth and Galapagos Hawk and Phoenix 

Seth and Fantasy Hippocampus, and 14 Fishes

Seth and Christmas Tree and Roller Coaster

Seth with 2 Dolphins

Seth with Blue Whale with Coral Reef and Fin on Venus

Seth with Abstract Coral

Seth with 2 Fantasy Dolphins Jumping

Krissy's daughter Skylar is singing

Krissy's Daughter is Singing. Michele and Diane are happy. 

Michele, Debra and Seth

Debra and Seth

Happy Birthday Debra

Seth and a sculpture at Landhuis Bloemhof 

I saw Pink Flamingos

Seth and Lynda. I Feel enthusiastic

Seth and Mountain and Museum

Outside Willemstad, Curaçao

Seth and hills

Seth is on the Beach. I feel gleeful. 

Seth and Debra are happy. 

Seth and a sculpture of girl with flowers in Landhuis Bloemhof Gallery

Seth and Christmas Tree. I feel proud. 

No comments:

Post a Comment