3/26/2013

I went to ArtExpo in New York! See my artwork on the Haggadah website!

We went to New York on Wednesday, March 20, 2013 for ArtExpo.  My artwork is on the Haggadah website!  I met new friends at ArtExpo.  We saw Jersey Boys at Virginia/August Wilson Theatre at 8:00 p.m.  Dawn Kendrick from WOIO News Channel 19 is coming to my house on Wednesday, March 27, 2013.  I will be on the news!  I feel gleeful!  My birthday is on Saturday, March 30, 2013.  We are going to L'Albatros for Birthday Party.  I will be 30 on Saturday, March 30, 2013. 
Your friend,  Seth



My artwork is on the Haggadah website.  See my artwork at http://exodusconversations.org

Luggage suitcases to go to New York. We had 8 suitcases to go to ArtExpo.

My artwork at ArtExpo. Kip Jacobs, Debra Chwast, Seth Chwast, Molly and Hannah.

Seth and Joanne Nosuchinsky. We feel peaceful and enthusiastic.

Seth and Miss New York USA!  I feel gleeful!

Seth, Debra and Miss New York USA!

I am in front of Jersey Boys in Broadway. The Jersey Boys was based on the Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons.

Molly and Seth are in front of the stage.  I like Walk Like A Man Song.  We feel proud.

Molly, Seth and Joanne Nosuchinsky.
Seth and Miss Virginia USA.
Seth and Miss Oregon USA and Miss New York USA.


Seth and Molly at the Playhouse Square VIP Broadway Show Party. We are in the Photo Booth.



No comments:

Post a Comment