4/25/2014

Friends! Look and see my video nominatied for an Emmy! See my new art and book signing at Barnes and Noble! I feel gleeful!

Hi Friends, New news!  I did a book signing at Barnes and Noble Bookstore in Boardman, Ohio!  My video was nominated for an Emmy! We will know next week if it won!  I feel happy!  Click on my video below!  Your Friend, Seth
 
See my video that is nominated for the Natas Lower Great Lakes Chapter Emmy Award! Dawn Kendrick made my video. I feel proud and enthusiastic!
 
Debra, Jack and I are in front of the Barnes and Noble Bookstore in Boardman, Ohio!
 
 
Debra and I are sitting at the table in Barnes and Noble for our book signing.  I feel thrilled and happy!
 
 
We are in the church next to the Butler.  The church has stained-glass windows that are blues, teals, turquoises and purples.
 
Debra and I are sitting on the stage.  We are doing a talk for an hour.  We met many new friends!  I feel gleeful! 
 
 
The Butler Institute of American Art has Seth Chwast Art exhibit in the Mesaros gallery.
 
I am standing on the Arboreality Nest at Playhouse Square in downtown Cleveland, Ohio. Arboreality is made out of plastic bags.  I feel proud!
 
Molly and I are standing on the Arboreality Nest at the donors party at Playhouse Square.  We feel excited and enthusiastic!

Molly and I saw 3 Turtles on the log while we were walking around the Shaker Lake.  The turtles feel calm and comfort!
 
 
 
I am standing next to the Albino Buffalo Painting.  The buffalo White Cloud is in the daytime sky. We will go to Fargo, North Dakota and see White Cloud.  I feel glad and peaceful!
I am drawing the Albino Buffalo with pen.  I feel thrilled and peaceful!
 
I painted the Fantasy Salmon Abstract.  It is the middle in a triptych.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment