4/11/2014

See pictures of my artwork at MOCA and from the Butler Institute of American Art!

Hi Friends! I had an opening at the Butler Institute of American art in Youngstown Ohio on Sunday, April 6, 2014! My Artwork was on the LED screen outside of the Museum of Contemporary Art in Cleveland Ohio! I feel happy and proud!
Your Friend,
Seth

The Butler Institute of American Art building is in Youngstown, Ohio.
Debra and I are talking in the auditorium at the Butler Institute of American Art in Youngstown, Ohio.

I am in front of the Mythic Creature Mural at The Butler Institute of American Art.  I feel thrilled and happy!
I am standing next to Fantasy Griffin #2 at the Butler Institute of American Art.  I feel excited and peaceful!
I am in front of some my artworks.  Orange Construction Cones, Tornado and Burning Trees.  A Different Kind of Journey DVD is playing in the gallery.  I feel excited and gleeful!

I am in front of my artwork.  Hurricane, Lightning Crashes, Color Gradations and Abstract Shapes.
I am standing next to Paul Bunyan and Pyramid Mountains at the Butler Institute of American Art.  I feel glad and peaceful!
The King Kong drawing and the Water with waves drawing.





Some of my artwork have New York City Skyline drawing, George Washington Arch drawing, Grand Central Station drawing and the 4 Dartmouth-Hitchcock drawings are on my wall.
I am standing next to the 1 Pegasus drawing and the 2 Hippocampus drawings.


I am standing next to the Blue Whales LED light screen in front of the Museum of Contemporary Art at Toby's Plaza at University Circle.
I feel thrilled and gleeful about my artwork on the LED light screen.

I am standing next to the Pigs are in the Cleveland Skyline in front of Museum of Contemporary Art.  1 pig is in the hot air balloon.

I am standing next to Autism Speaks Puzzle Piece in front of Museum of Contemporary Art.
I am standing next to the Artwork by Seth Chwast LED screen! I feel proud and enthusiastic!


No comments:

Post a Comment