6/10/2014

I went Art Omi in New York City in June

My art will go to the Autism Institute Exhibition in Philadelphia this September. I will not go to Philadelphia in September. I will be in Fargo, North Dakota in September. I will go to the Autism Institute in April. People will see my art and I will do a book signing.

The Queen Triggerfish is colored pencil on paper.  I drew it during my trip to Little Cayman.  I feel gleeful and tranquil!

I was standing next to the Violet marquee in New York City.  The play made me feel peaceful and enthusiastic!
This is me at Art Omi. I am standing in front of the Hedwig and the Angry Inch marquee in New York City.  The play made me feel proud and gleeful!
I am holding the Playbill for Hedwig and the Angry Inch.
Neil Patrick Harris acted in Hedwig and the Angry Inch.

We are standing in front of A Gentlemen's Guide to Love and Murder marquee in New York City.
We saw A Gentlemen's Guide to Love and Murder.  I feel happy and thrilled!


I am holding the Abstract Garden painting.  It is going to my friend Lilani.  The painting will live in Connecticut.

I am holding the Loire Valley Castle #1.  The Loire Valley Castle is finished.  I feel excited and peaceful!

We are holding the series of Abstract Shapes.  When I painted these I was listening to Holden play guitar.

When I painted these I was listening to the music of Lou Reed.  Lou Reed's music makes me feel enthusiastic and proud!
 Your Friend,
Seth





No comments:

Post a Comment