7/21/2015

This is my first blog with video. You can hear Lenny in France. You can hear ChamberFest in my living room. I feel happy and glad.

Lenny and his band played at my exhibition. Lenny likes folk music from the 60s. You can hear 3 songs. You can see my exhibition.
 I am a Poor Wayfaring Stranger. Lenny's friends are French. They sing in English.

 I am so Lonesome I Could Die. This is 1 minute and 5 seconds. I like this.

Frankie and Johnny. This is 2 minutes and 16 seconds. I feel happy and gleeful.


We saw Kinky Boots in Cleveland.
We went to New York. We saw Something Rotten.

We saw An American in Paris.


We had rehearsals for ChamberFest in our home. Alexi lived in our home.
 Here is a video. Alexi and Roman are playing in my living room. I feel happy.

This is me at ChamberFest. This is my painting. My painting is on the ChamberFest tshirt. I feel gleeful.

Your Friend,
Seth

No comments:

Post a Comment