7/30/2015

We are in Maine, I will be the visual artist at the Cleveland World Festival, Here are my new coral abstracts in spraypaint


I am standing with Elizabeth and John in front of their house with chickens in Vassalboro, Maine.
I am standing with James Levine at Hungarian Garden at Rockefeller Park. We are getting ready for Cleveland World Festival.
Green and Purple Coral Abstract is a spraypainting on canvas. I feel enthusiastic.

Bluespotted Angelfish is a spraypainting with marker. I feel excited.

Maldives Anemone in the Green and Purple Coral Reef is a spraypainting with marker. I feel glad.

Benggai Cardinalfish in the Sea Grass will go to the Cleveland World Festival. It is a spraypainting with marker on canvas. I feel happy.

Sun Coral Abstract is a spraypainting with marker. I feel proud.

Eye of the Striped Triplefin is a spraypainting with acrylic marker on canvas. I feel peaceful.

Eye of the Trumpetfish is a spraypainting with acrylic marker on canvas. I feel calm.

Strawberry Sea Fan is a spraypainting with acrylic marker. I feel glad and peaceful.

Flabellina Abstract is a spraypainting with acrylic marker. I feel thrilled.

Loire Valley Castle #4 is an acrylic painting. It has reflections in the water. This is the Chateau De Chenonceau. I have been to Chateau De Chenonceau. I want to go back to Chateau De Chenonceau. I want to go back to France to see Lenny Schecter in the Loire Valley in November 2015. I feel happy, glad, and proud!


Your Friend,
Seth

1 comment: