8/03/2015

I am the visual artist for Cleveland World Festival. Here are my next ten paintings. I feel gleeful.

The paintings are on the easels at the Hungarian Cultural Garden at The Cleveland World Festival.
Kangaroo Island Anemone is acrylic spraypaint on canvas. I feel peaceful and excited.

Tube Anemone Abstract has different colors. I feel peaceful and thrilled.

Fantasy Pygmy Sea Horse is in the Caribbean Sea. I feel happy and glad.

Fantasy Red and Green Fern has many colors. I feel proud and enthusiastic.

Goby in a Forest of Polyps is in the ocean. I feel calm, comfort, and tranquil.

Ring-Eye Dwarf Goby is in the ocean. I feel glad, proud, and gleeful.

Fantasy Joe Pye in My Garden. My garden is in my house. I feel happy and proud.

Yellow Coral Abstract is in the ocean. I feel proud, peaceful, and thrilled.

A Colony of Perophora Namei Ascidians in Indonesia is in the ocean. I feel peaceful and thrilled.

The Neon Joe Pye in My Garden is acrylic spraypaint on canvas. I feel gleeful and excited.
Your Friend,
Seth

No comments:

Post a Comment