11/10/2015

Herb Ascherman flew to New York for one day. This is me with Francis, Central Park horses, the Met, and Times Square

Herb Ascherman flew to New York. Herb is taking 1000 black and white photos of me. 34 photos will be with 34 of my paintings. It will be a show at the Valley Arts Center in Chagrin Falls March 25th to May 4th. It will be a book. The show will travel. I feel gleeful and enthusiastic and tranquil. Follow me and Herb on www.Facebook.com/PerspectiveCLE

I am with Francis in his house in New York, New York.

Francis is standing in front of his house.

We are walking on the sidewalk at Waverly in New York.

We are in Washington Square in New York.

Herb took our picture. We feel thrilled and gleeful!

I am standing with Herb and Francis.

I am standing in front of horse at Central Park in New York.

I am standing in front of horse with horse's carriage at Central Park in New York.
We are in front of the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York. It is the biggest museum in America.

Herb is taking my picture.

I am standing with Orpheus and Eurydice.
Orpheus and Eurydice sign at The Metropolitan Museum of Art.

I am standing in front of many of tall buildings on the roof of the Metropolitan Museum of Art.

We are standing on top of the Metropolitan Museum of Art.
I am standing with Statue of Liberty and a police officer. We feel excited and peaceful!


I am standing between Statue of Liberty and a police officer at Times Square.

I am standing between Micky and Minnie Mouse.
Herb is standing with the Naked Cowboy.



Your Friend,
Seth

No comments:

Post a Comment