3/22/2016

Come to my opening at Chagrin Valley Art Center April 1st. See me at the Berea Sustainability Center.


This is the invitation to my opening.
I am sitting on the rug next to my paintings. The paintings will go to my opening.

I am sitting on the rug next to Triangle and other paintings. We will pack these paintings.

I am going to Chagrin Valley Arts Center for Perspectives.

I am sitting on the other rug next to paintings.

I am sitting on the radiator holding King Kong Drawing next to The Pot with the Canna painting. All 34 paintings will go to my exhibition.
Tom Huck came to my house. I will have an exhibition at University Hospitals on April 1st, 2017.

Joanne, Nick and I are sitting on the turbine blade sculpture at the Sustainability Center at the Berea Fairgrounds.


I am standing in front of the Solar Fountain.
The Solar Fountain is at The Cuyahoga County Fairgrounds and I feel gleeful!

I am standing next to the horse inside the Sustainability Center.

I am touching the horse.

I am standing next to my Windmill painting.

Joanne, Nick and I are in front of Electric Power Windmill.
I am with Brett Wells, Heather Riley Harter, Lauren Potter and Debra. We are at Imagining The Possibilities. Lauren Potter is from Glee. We are at the Indian Creek Foundation Benefit in Pennsylvania. We had fun.

Here is me in my T-shirt from the Indian Creek Foundation Benefit.
 
I am holding the Abstract Mandala Painting. It is not finished.

I am holding the Mandala Abstract with Triangles. It is not finished.

I am holding the Dot Abstracts. The 8" x 8" is finished. The 12" x 12" is not finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment