4/15/2016

This is my exhibition at Chagrin Valley Art Center. I feel gleeful, happy, enthusiastic, thrilled and excited!

I am standing in front of the Chagrin Valley Art Center.

I am standing between Abstract Garden and 6 Pigs Are In The City.

I am standing next to photos taken by Herb Ascherman and tortoise paintings.
I feel gleeful about Chagrin Valley Art Center!

I am standing next to the Abstract of Vertical Imagery Shapes.

I am standing next to Galapagos Hawk and Blue Angel Fish.

I am standing by 6 paintings and 6 photographs.

I am standing next to photos taken by Herb Ascherman. 


Debra, Brian Jacobs and Mary Ann Breisch are at Chagrin Valley Art Center.

There are 8 photos and 3 paintings.

I am standing next to Mom.

I am standing next to Shadow Hands - Warm On Cool.

I am standing next to the Triangle Wood Cut.

I am standing in between Fantasy Albino Buffalo #4 and Tall Cardinal Flower In My Garden.

I am in Herb's photographs.

Blowin' in the Wind #2 is at my exhibition.

1 Big Fish With Stones In The Ocean is in between photos by Herb Ascherman.


This is me at the Cleveland Museum of Art in my photo. 

I feel happy, glad, proud, thrilled, excited, gleeful, peaceful and enthusiastic about exhibition!

No comments:

Post a Comment